Four months or something stupid since my last post… and it's the last day of 2012. Some people are probably out, getting drunk… but me… no, not here. I'm having an Indian Meal with mi madre and throughout the day I've been babysitting, helping Mum with her new phone, revising and I sent off my application form, letter and CV for my work placement at a local theatre.
2012 has been an okay year… but I genuinely think that 2013 will be a good one. I'm looking forward to the new year, and though it'd be cliche to say, 'New year, new me.', I genuinely think that I could make some good changes, and turn things around to what they were this year.
So… New Years Resolutions… I have a list. But this year, I'm not going to go really stupid with them so that I can't achieve my goals… I'm actually serious about these.
Well… here we go…
New Years Resolutions:-
1. Go to bed at 9pm.
2. Be more bothered about how I look.
3. Do school work as it's set.
5. Tidy, Work and Iron (Be Productive Once A Month).
6. Have a Big Bang Theory Marathon.
7. See a Show on the West End.
8. Have a Successful Relationship.
9. Find an Excuse to Wear a Super Pretty Dress.
10. Be Happy.
…So there we have it, my new years resolutions…
Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one!
- Listening to: King Herod's Song - Jesus Christ Superstar
- Reading: GCSE Core Science Revision Guide
- Watching: Coronation Street
- Playing: Just Dance: Disney Party
- Eating: Curry with Rice, Onion Bhajis and Pappadums
- Drinking: Tea